September 27th marks the annual observance of National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NGMHAAD).
As you plan activities or outreach for NGMHAAD, check out these resources below and find resources on ending the HIV epidemic:
- National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day resource page (includes the logo, fact sheets and more)
- Timeline of HIV and AIDS (for the history of the epidemic, with content about the involvement of community members)
- Guide to Planning Awareness Day Activities
- CDC: National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day – September 27—Offers downloadable social media materials (in English and Spanish), infographics, conversation starters, and posters.
- TargetHIV: Ryan White and Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Offers information on Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program data related to gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM), as well as HRSA Technical Assistance/Training Supporting MSM.
We invite you to follow HIV.gov and CDC on Twitter. We’ll be using #NGMHAAD to continue our long-running conversations about the epidemic’s impact on gay and bisexual men and how to take action in response to HIV.