The Let’s Stop HIV Together campaign is recruiting community members to be a part of audience-specific community listening session groups. These groups will provide an opportunity for the campaign to hear from community members impacted by HIV. The groups will discuss attitudes, values, and beliefs at the individual and community level related to HIV and how these might shape health behaviors.
The community listening session groups for this year are:
- Transgender women
- Older adults with HIV
- Heterosexual, cisgender, Black men and women
- Young Adults
- Spanish speaking Hispanics/Latinos
Audience specific announcements are included here as attachments. If there are individuals in your network that may be interested in sharing their insights and experiences with the campaign, please pass on the appropriate announcement and encourage them to fill out the screening questionnaire. The deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST on March 25, 2022.
The campaign is looking for a diverse group of people who are:
- Over the age of 18
- Fluent in English (ability to speak Spanish is a plus)
- Living with HIV or HIV negative status
- Comfortable sharing experiences with HIV and other related experiences
- Available to participate in two virtual community discussions between late April and June 2022, each lasting approximately 2 hours. If you are selected, we will follow up to schedule specific dates and times.
Available to participate in two virtual community discussions between late April and June 2022, each lasting approximately 2 hours. If you are selected, we will follow up to schedule specific dates and times.
All participants will be compensated $150 per session (two sessions for a total of $300) for their participation. Some prep time may be requested, such as reviewing documents prior to the session.
If there are any questions related to the opportunity, please reach out to the recruitment coordinator Kevin Hernandez at email@example.com.