Be a stakeholder in the fight against HIV.
The HIV Prevention and Care Project facilitates both the Pennsylvania Department of Health Division of HIV Disease, and the HIV Planning Group in creating a unified, strategic fight against HIV in the Commonwealth.
By joining the HIV Prevention and Care Project list service, we offer you:
- A chance to have your voice heard through surveys and assessments that guide HIV planning in the state
- Notice about Townhall meetings and other opportunities for input in your area
- Quarterly updates on state-wide HIV Planning and Care initiatives
- HIV and STI Health Alerts and Outbreak Emergency Notifications
- Access to current information on HIV in Pennsylvania via our website
If you’re interested in joining the HIV Planning Group, you can find out more on StopHIV.com.