Be a stakeholder in the fight against HIV.
The HIV Prevention and Care Project facilitates both the Pennsylvania Department of Health Division of HIV Disease, and the HIV Planning Group in creating a unified, strategic fight against HIV in the Commonwealth.
This process is informed by engaging with stakeholders like you and others, who are personally or professionally experts on HIV in Pennsylvania.
By joining the HIV Prevention and Care Project list service, we offer you:
- A chance to have your voice heard through surveys and assessments that guide HIV planning in the state
- Notice about Townhall meetings and other opportunities for input in your area
- Quarterly updates on state-wide HIV Planning and Care initiatives
- HIV and STI Health Alerts and Outbreak Emergency Notifications
- Access to current information on HIV in Pennsylvania via our website
Sign up here to join our email list service.
If you’re interested in joining the HIV Planning Group, you can find out more on StopHIV.com.